Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

4 days until Mother's Day

Mother's Day gift idea #3

Total cost of watering can, gloves, lotion & book before tax = $103.92

These gifts would be great in a gift basket together. A little gardening care pot with a ribbon on top! Any of these gifts would work great alone as well. I put a nice metal watering can with this group ($38.99,) because I just love metal watering cans. But we have many to choose from including lighter weight plastic ones. I thought these gloves ($23.99) were so cute. Why can't we look cute and garden at the same time? We have a wide range of Thymes beauty products. Here is one of there lovely scented hand lotions ($12.99.) We carry soaps, body washes, lotions, etc. Come sample them and see which one would suit your mom. And this book looks so interesting. I just picked it up today for this set up and now I really want to read it. Bringing Home Nature: How Native Plants Sustain Wildlife in Our Gardens ($27.95.) It is about using native plants to attract wildlife into our yards. Which reminds me, we are having a Butterfly & Lavender festival July 10th & 11th for our young gardener's club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments